Vice President, Customer Support
The Vice President of Customer Support plays a critical role in the design & delivery of the customer experience for the rapidly-growing Spredfast customer base. You will lead and manage a team that supports hundreds of customers and thousands of users across the world via teams of Support Analysts, Technical Account Managers, Content Managers, and Technical Writers. You will be responsible for innovating processes, systems and team structures necessary to superlative customer experiences. You will interact with customers regularly and capably serve as the voice of the customer in key internal cross-functional teams. You will work closely across teams to quickly and effectively resolve issues and feed lessons in to prevent future ones. You will be the primary person responsible for continuously innovating to set and raise expectations for customer support in our industry.
This VP role is in our Austin, TX headquarters and part of both the Customer Leadership team and Spredfast’s Strategic Leadership Team.
- Drive Customer Support Quality - maintain CSAT scores, decrease response and resolution times across all ticket channels (email, phone, web), and cultivate Spredfast advocates in every customer interaction
- Measure Customer Support - refine operational metrics for the team as well as meaningful health metrics throughout the user base
- Foster a Learning Culture - use the data coming into support via tickets, use of documentation and help resources to identify themes of customer needs and evolve to meet them
- Inspire & Lead - recruit and hire top performers, develop talent across teams
- Track performance of Management team against organizational KPIs. Report to Executive Team on customer and product trends. Deliver usage and support data to other teams to assist with further improving customer experience
- Work across multiple internal teams to improve customer experience through innovation in product, processes, and customer support tools
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in a customer support or analogous customer success capacity.
- At least 5 years leading a team of 15+ professionals
- Experience leading & optimizing a 24x7 customer support organization
- Experience supporting multiple product lines
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others and develop employees
- An extensive history of delivering quality customer service over a variety of communication channels
- Experience with software and support tools such as ZenDesk, JIRA and Salesforce
- Customer empathy balanced with an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.