As our Workplace Experience Assistant, you’ll support Procore’s Operations team and employees, making Procore an amazing place to work. As a successful Workplace Experience Assistant, you are organized, proactive, and able to prioritize a wide range of tasks. No two days will be the same in this position, so being flexible is key. A strong customer service attitude is a must!
This exciting opportunity is located in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Add to an amazing workplace environment that builds our vibrant culture
- Maintain front entry to headquarters
- Register and greet visitors, assign appropriate badges
- Support execution of onsite/offsite events
- Awareness of all ongoing team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Oversee Workplace ticketing system, assign out to team
- Keep our team focused, happy, productive, and growing the business
- Provide support for day-to-day operations - inventory, supplies, light maintenance, office appearance upkeep
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a professional environment
- Quality written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, and in person)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.