Product Marketing Associate
Sprinklr is 1,600-employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonalds, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Product Marketing Team!
Product Marketing is responsible for developing positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation. We enable the entire organization to understand and speak to the value of Sprinklr.
What You'll Do:
- Report to the Director of Product Marketing
- Collaborate with Product, Solutions Enablement, Market Insights, and various other stakeholders to obtain the product, process, and market landscape information necessary to inform product positioning and asset creation
- Create marketing messaging and content that helps define and promote the value of Sprinklr products through presentations, collateral, videos and other types of assets
- Work with sales enablement teams to equip sales with the right training, tools, and assets to evangelize Sprinklr’s products to the market
- Support demand generation in the creation of various types of content including blog posts, web pages, videos, as well as many others.
- Assist with administrative and project management tasks
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Develop and refine in-depth subject matter expertise for product capabilities and features across assigned product(s)
- Manage Product Marketing deliverables across each stage of the go-to-market (GTM) process for assigned product(s)
- Partner with the Solutions Enablement team (product team) to establish and refine strategic positioning and GTM planning for new products, modules, and features
- Create content for assigned product(s) that is clear and consumable for internal and external audiences
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and executive project plans for industry analyst evaluations across Sprinklr’s product portfolio
- Represent the Product Marketing team in cross-functional meetings, company-wide presentations, and at events where required
- Be an ambassador for the Product Marketing team by championing processes, people, and desired outcomes
- Help lead the development of Product Marketing as a high-performance team
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- A bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years of marketing and/or technology experience
- An understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model and the marketing technology landscape
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Flexibility and ability to shift focus when needed
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to deliver quality results in ambiguous circumstances
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional research and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication written and verbal communication skills