Business Analyst & Project Manager
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas. We’re a fast moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
When deciding on what to do, we start with what is best for our users. You’ll be pushing for innovation, quality and the best product possible, always with a focus on user experience and revenue-generating features. You'll wear many hats, and be a vital part of making sure that we can deliver the best product features and updates to our users.
- Work closely with engineering and UX partners to work on feature details, create user
- stories and define requirements for all our applications.
- Work on innovation, feature definition, deliverables planning and design of our applications and product features and translate it into concrete products and execution plans.
- Optimize engagement, retention, customer lifetime value metrics through design and prioritization of features.
- Support in communicating product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a wide range of audiences.
- Monitor and measure launched product features and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Form educated beliefs, backed by data and research around how recruitment can be digitalized.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements for our mobile and web applications and drive market specific product insights into execution.
- You will work closely with both sales and ops teams across the company to design and run experiments to validate the impact of these ideas.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative digital consumer products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- Great design instincts and product taste - own what you build.
- Get things done. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take something on.
- Data savviness. You just go get the data you need and form it into an insightful story. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You are persistent, pragmatic and rational – facts beat speculation.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English required
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant and fast-paced culture
- Huge variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today.