Document Specialist -Business Processing Specialist
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Business Formation team as Business Processing Specialists. The Business Processing Specialist will be responsible for accurately searching various state databases to determine the availability of business names per our customers’ requests.
What You’ll Do:
- Processing Business Services Division orders as it relates to information that falls under the responsibility of the Business Processing Specialists team.
- Processing SalesForce alternate name emails from LegalZoom customers
- The ability to type a minimum of 40-50 words per minute (10-key proficiency also preferred).
- Comfortable working efficiently across multiple data platforms and utility suites (Filenet, SalesForce, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Experience with general research (Processor will need to utilize state database resources and internal processing documentation)
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or a non-traditional work schedule (weekdays and weekends as business demands)
- Willingness to interact with Secretary of State reps via phone for additional research regarding entity names (California SOS preliminary name availability, other potential research related to order status)
- Willing to adapt to additional job responsibilities (*as business demands – Service of Process)Utilize email correspondence in a production-related fashion (both in orders and responded to urgent requests as needed)