What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision, a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals, is looking for a Global Data Platform Senior Product Manager based out of our Austin office. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
As a Global Data Platform Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving data-related product initiatives from inception through execution. You will bring together our designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products build continued value for our users.
In this role you will own the product experience across key data efforts and will be given the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions that drive our product’s usage and value for clients across our product line.
The right candidate will bring strong product management skills and a solid understanding of how data can be surfaced and enhanced to address PR and Communications professionals needs. This is a great opportunity to set a forward-looking vision, lead cross-functional teams to bring new products to market, and drive adoption of those products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution across all content and data product areas
- Ensure that we have amazing data for any product or feature in the Cision platform. If we don’t have the data we need, then either create it internally or find a 3rd party source.
- Ensure that the data within Cision’s platforms is high quality. It should be accurate, consistent, up to date, and compatible with other data in the platform.
- Manage a team of functional product experts across key Cision product lines
- Drive product development cadences with Cision’s world-class design and engineering teams
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage analysis, market data, and marketing and technology trends into compelling product strategies that drive our customers’ business goals.
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the global Product Delivery group
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years product/data management experience
- Software development experience as a developer and/or manager
- Experience developing Martech or PR/Communications focused products, technologies and platforms
- Management and growth of a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Experience conceptualizing, developing and launching systems and tools that directly impact customer experience.
- Experience driving initiatives across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Ability to establish and manage your business to a set of key metrics and goals
- Ability to work well with designers and engineers
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4