Do you get excited about implementing customer solutions? Do you thrive at project management and bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together to meet a deadline? Are you intrigued by business workflow and design? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Focus mainly on solution design of packaged solution service offerings with well-designed scope
- Lead discovery and design sessions with customer subject matter experts to thoroughly evaluate and understand requirements
- Independently analyze, organize and create final blueprint/designs for customer signature
- Produce clearly articulated solution design documents on projects
- Provide consultative advice during the design, build, testing, and go-live activities of the project
- Leads efforts to plan, gather, manage and control business requirements and contributes to identify changes of scope for Project Managers
- Develop positive relationships with colleagues, customers and sub-contractors
- Understand how to design an SSG software system such that basic workflow and reporting requirements are met
- Articulate the value proposition of SSG Software as a case management system and assist customers in implementing SSG best practices.
- Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of all ETO and/or Apricot products and features
- Represent SSG to customers in a highly professional manner
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- At least 1 years of experience in an analyst role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions, discovery sessions, design sessions virtually and onsite
- Experience with requirements traceability/ requirements management
- Demonstrated experience and drive to problem-solve and tackle new challenges on a daily basis
- Highly analytical with extreme attention to detail for testing and quality assurance of design
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn constantly, quickly and independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort and confidence with computer software/technology
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to Social Solutions’ vision of becoming the premier provider of case management software in the industry.
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.