Manager, Product Monetization
Named one of Built In Austin’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a motivated Product Monetization Manager with a passion for games who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business’s new mobile game publishing venture. This role will be responsible for engaging, monetizing, and retaining players across several titles, while analyzing data on game performance and financial results. They will add new features into our product roadmap to maximize ad revenue while creating a positive user experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset, who is excited about applying and growing their data-driven, business, and interpersonal skills to the rapidly evolving mobile games ecosystem.
- Design and balance freemium game economies, including purchase incentivization, pricing and virtual in-game products, to drive amazing player experiences, player retention, and monetization.
- Collaborate with Product and UA stakeholders to define, design, and manage key game features that further engagement, retention and monetization.
- Lead player segmentation strategies to personalize experiences that drive increased engagement and maximize monetization opportunities.
- Partner with Analytics to collect and analyze economic, engagement, and monetization data to report on performance and suggest and implement optimizations to improve LTV.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses, analyze results, and recommend performance optimizations to maximize long term revenue.
- Mediate and optimize performance of ad networks and serve as a key point of contact for ad network partners.
- Evaluate new ad networks and negotiate contracts to onboard new partners.
- Survey the market for new monetization tactics and technologies and influence our product roadmap.
- Assist in technology improvements to our in-house ad SDK and ad mediation platform.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile monetization function (free to play mobile gaming preferred).
- Proficient in Excel with ability to transform hard data into actionable insights.
- Strong familiarity with mobile application ecosystems and operating systems like iOS and Android.
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making.
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done independently.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.