360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly analytical Sr. Product and Operations Analyst to join our growing team at our Austin, TX headquarters. The Sr. Product/Ops Analyst will work closely with heads of Product and Operations to analyze, diagnose and optimize our product offerings and operations. She/he will be responsible for performing sophisticated analysis, interpreting data and providing insights regarding our products, industry verticals, geographic locations and operational metrics. They will also monitor and analyze market trends and competitors. A successful candidate will be able to autonomously analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and must have experience conducting consumer research, complex data mining/analysis, as well as creating compelling data visualization and charts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Aggregating data from various internal and external data sources to analyze dozens of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize them
- Developing hypotheses and conducting the necessary analysis to validate them
- Collecting data on products, consumers, campaigns, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform valid and reliable market research and SWOT analysis
- Develop executive dashboards and reports to monitor KPIs and business performance
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Marketing, Communications or related field; MBA preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience in an Analytics position working with product P&Ls and optimization, A/B Testing, Regression and other related analytical methods
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing product P&Ls and Operations KPIs
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Ability to create executive dashboards that provide critical health-of-the-business metrics
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling and mining
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SAS, SPSS, SQL etc.)
- Proven market research and analysis experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- Occasional bending, reaching and lifting
- A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.
*Please note that you must meet the minimum requirements of this job to be considered for this position.