Product Manager, Partner Engagement & Retention
Our Product Managers play a key role in shaping the direction of our company and solving hard problems for our users. Are you a passionate Product Manager that wants to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company?
What You'll Do:
This role is on the Partner Product team will be responsible for defining and measuring the success and quality of HomeAway’s homeowners & property managers. As an internal expert on these users, you intimately understand pain points and can craft crisp value propositions that solve their problems while meeting business goals. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and with many Partner-focused Operations teams across the organization. With over 2.5 million properties in HomeAway’s community, Partner Engagement and Retention is a critical element of HomeAway’s overall business goals.
- You will define the product vision and strategy for the HomeAway Partner Engagement & Retention product portfolio which includes the Dashboard, Marketplace Feed, and Mobile Apps.
- Set and track metrics and key performance indicators to measure product success.
- Collaborate with product marketing and user research to define requirements and prioritize development work.
- Monitor and investigate customer feedback, net promoter scores, and customer service metrics to ensure we have a world-class customer experience.
- Formulate A/B test experiments by crafting a good test design and working with analysts and developers to implement them.
- You will work closely with designers to test next-generation experiences that increase the adoption of the products and improve marketplace conversion.
- You will work daily with the development team to ensure projects are clearly defined and executed.
- Lead resolution of urgent technical issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders.
- Launch new products by collaborating with partner success, customer service, product marketing, and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with analysts & data scientists to define, track, and report on data.
- Work with the executive management so they are fully engaged in product launch decisions.
Who You Are:
To be considered for the position, you have demonstrated meaningful and current expertise in directing online strategy and development of business-to-business and consumer-focused products. Product Managers should be passionate about well-designed online and mobile products, end-user experience, and evolving methodologies in software development.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a B2C company
- Experience working with UI/UX design and usability
- Experience with A/B testing to drive improvement in customer experience and business results
- Working knowledge of user engagement and retention
- Experience with agile product development in a dynamic environment
- Experience using a data to make confident and informed decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- High level of initiative and dedication to building a world-class user experience for our customers
- BS or BA in computer science or an equivalent field
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.