Product Manager (Senior)
What You'll Do
- You’ll contribute towards significant, product-defining features within your first few weeks, overseeing features from idea to finished product, taking on increasing responsibility as quickly as you can.
- You’ll develop deep expertise in key aspects of our product, market, and competitive landscape over your first few months, establishing yourself as a product leader on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture.
- You'll drive the product roadmap and strategy for a broad area of the platform. You'll be responsible for establishing key metrics and ensuring that the team meets or exceeds company goals.
- You’ll be thrown into a product development team that moves fast, values failure when it teaches us something, and wants people to solve problems. You’ll thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all gets stuff done.
- You should be committed to demonstrating results. You’re able to drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we’re shipping products that are delivering value to our users. Most likely, you are a strong advocate for good design, data driven decision making, user research or something similar.
- You should be someone who will become passionate about our product and its success. You want to understand our business model and our users, then use that understanding to help make our product the best it can be.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of software product management experience
- Experience working in an early stage or growth stage software company
- Strong track record of crafting roadmaps and delivering products well-aligned with business strategy
- Outstanding product and design sense
- Proven ability to lead through influence and inspire across departments to reach ambitious goals
- Analytical mindset and ability to make decisions and demonstrate results based on data
- Must be willing to travel 10-20% domestically on average
- An interest in the energy industry and other industrial verticals
- Experience growing online marketplaces
- Programming experience with a scripting language (Ruby, Python, etc) and/or SQL
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary with 100% company-paid health insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- Great office in downtown Austin with fully stocked kitchen and optional standing desks
- Catered team meals