Product Manager, Voice and Collaboration
Vyopta is on a mission to turn collaboration technology into a competitive advantage. Our product is a SaaS performance management and analytics platform that helps enterprise IT teams improve the performance and efficiency of video, voice, messaging and web conferencing technology. Vyopta serves leading financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government institutions globally.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product, you will be responsible for the strategy, requirements and product management of the UC solutions especially around Voice and Collaboration. You will be a cross functional leader with responsibilities for product strategy, sales enablement and product launches across the company. You will also be a key content creator to help prospects in their buyer's journey and be an evangelist to grow interest in Vyopta. This is a core role at the heart of Vyopta’s product strategy and leadership in UC&C management and analytics.
- Product Strategy and Requirements
- Detailed product strategy and requirements for Vyopta’s UC&C solutions around voice and collaboration in the areas of Performance Management and UC Business Applications Analytics.
- Product roadmap ownership and management
- Agile Product Release
- Product leader to drive agile release process with development
- Roadmap inputs into Portfolio/Jira and backlog prioritization
- Product launches and roadmap input
- Product launch readiness with product value proposition, capabilities and content for internal and external use
- Coordinate product launches across sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Support launch activities from Sales training, events, webinars and customer advocacy
- Customer and partner advocate
- Deliver roadmap and product value to customers
- Develop deep relationships with product and GtM teams at Microsoft Teams, Cisco Teams, Zoom, Blue Jeans etc
- BA/BS minimum. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years experience in product management. UC&C products (esp Microsoft Skype/Teams, Webex, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Ring Central etc
- Past experience in Analytics a plus
- Strong cross functional leadership experience with examples of working effectively with product, sales, and support/customer success.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and technical skills along with strong technical writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in concept to grave product releases with demonstrable results
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self directed, professional, team player
- You know how to work in startup mode. You’re able to remain adaptable, flexible, and work cross-functionally and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Hungry to develop your career and be world class at what you do.