NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity, empowering enterprises by providing relevant information to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Our unmatched and well-respected foundation in security testing, along with our enterprise research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for our CAWS Continuous Security Validation Platform, an advanced platform that substantiates the effectiveness of enterprise security controls and uncovers unmitigated risks to enterprise systems. Using fact-based threat data and objective risk information, CAWS enables businesses to strengthen their cyber risk posture, continuously validate their security controls and take timely action to mitigate threats to their Operating Systems and applications. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and SOC and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs is seeking an expert, highly-productive Product Manager to join the core product management team working out ofAustin, Texas. The Product Manager will play a key role in driving the growth and market success of NSS labs with both inbound and outbound product management activities. These activities will include detailing product functionality, and assisting with prioritization of new features. The PM will also be responsible for understanding the enterprise security market, analyzing competitive products, customer interactions, driving sales enablement, and help to execute GTM activities.
- Execute strategy for NSS labs testing business unit by working closely with the CTO’s office, Engineering, NSS labs security testing organization, sales, and marketing.
- Execute product vision and roadmap and build consensus across engineering, testing and executive teams.
- Work with engineering to define and refine product requirements, including creating and refining agile product epics and stories.
- Facilitate strong collaboration with engineering, QA, and security testing teams ensuring pm requirements are implemented and validated as per the defined use cases.
- Engage with enterprise customers, vendors, and prospects directly to better understand their use cases.
- Ensure feedback from enterprise customers and security vendors are captured to outline customer needs, features, and functional requirements.
- Analyze and define new market opportunities and establish competitive data for the various NSS labs group test initiatives.
- Help with product launches in bringing each NSS labs release (group test or CAWS platform) to market and driving adoption.
- Assist in the development of the strategy and execution of pricing and SKU’s for group tests and CAWS platform.
- Assist with product based trial activities for new product enhancements and features.
- Be a subject matter expert on CAWS continuous security validation platform for sales, marketing, sales engineers, and customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan.
- Assist with marketing collaterals such as the messaging document and white papers.
- Ability to drive and assist with technical and sales webinars and presentations on-demand.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the cyber-security industry with a relevant Bachelor’s degree, having the ability to learn and understand more technical aspects about NSS Labs products and services portfolio.
- 1-2 years of Product Management or relevant experience.
- Domain expertise in networking (switching, IPv4/IPv6 routing), enterprise network security products (FW, NGFW, IPS, BDS, SWG) (or) endpoint security products (EPP, EDR, AEP/NGAV).
- Hands on experience with enterprise class technology or software products.
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-energy cross-functional environment; a true team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking and strong writing skills with emphasis on technology.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to use.
- Requires some (but not extensive) traveling.
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.