- Execute strategy for NSS labs testing business unit by working closely with the CTO’s office, NSS labs security testing organization, sales and marketing.
- Execute NSS labs group test vision and roadmap by coordinating and building consensus with all primary stakeholders.
- Engage with security vendors to better understand the security technology landscape and document vendor group test feedback.
- Analyze and define new market opportunities and establish competitive data for the various NSS labs group test initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing, vendor sales team to assist with the group test release and execute on a winning Go-To-Market plan.
- Assist with marketing collaterals such as the group test driver document, market findings and messaging document and whitepapers.
- Ability to drive and assist with technical and sales webinars and presentations on-demand.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in the cyber-security industry with a relevant Bachelor’s degree, having the ability to learn and understanding more technical aspects about NSS Labs products and services portfolio.
- 1-2 years of Product Management or relevant experience.
- Domain expertise in networking technologies and/or enterprise security products.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-energy cross-functional environment; a true team player with highest level of integrity.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking with strong writing skills with emphasis on technology.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to use.
Read Full Job Description