LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of leaders, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
About the Job:
Your strengths vary widely - part ring leader, psychologist, data analyst, inventor, problem solver, organizer, and technology enthusiast - and you thrive on the mix. You pride yourself on finding creative, elegant, data driven solutions for complex problems and are energized by working with others to optimize and deliver the functionality to users. You're excited about this opportunity because you are:
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who loves attacking an issue from multiple angles until a simple solution emerges
- A team player that enjoys facilitating the collaboration and brainstorming of solutions and opportunities with a wide variety of internal and external contributors
- An empathetic listener who is inclined to see problems from the point of view of the customer base and the market as a whole
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Data minded: no matter how beautiful, creative, or unique a new idea may be, data always wins
- Own product area vision, strategy and prioritization based on internal and external research and evaluation
- Develop deep knowledge of market segments, formulating hypotheses & advocating product direction and roadmap
- Responsible for LM market competitiveness, and developing competitive positioning rationale with tightly-aligned product marketing personnel
- Ensure the product roadmap remains in an updated state and clearly reflects the current delivery plan
- Maintain and communicate future release content and schedules and ensure timely execution
- Own understanding of competitive environment and the business dynamics associated to the consumption of and value drivers of your product(s); and drive LM's relative competitive positioning of your product(s)
- Own and lead the success for your assigned product as measured by KPIs (e.g., revenue, customer adoption of new features etc.)
- Act as the subject matter expert for your product; including the related tech stack and how the market and our customers use and extract business value from your product(s)
- Ensure engagement and ongoing involvement from the cross functional team (Sales, TechOps, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.) to provide a continuous feedback loop into the product development process as a key daily sources of input, ideation and debate
- Develop and nurture client relationships to ensure you have a diverse and robust user group for validation of user stories, continuous feedback, beta test groups etc. Ensure you have clients who are "early adopters", "challengers" and "advocates"
- Develop and deliver marketing requirements documents (MRDs) with substantiated customer/market feedback to support the product definition plus internal alignment on engineering team capabilities
- Develop and deliver product requirements documents (PRDs) that adhere to overall product strategy and initiatives
- Include detailed contextual model, clear concise and comprehensive user stories to facilitate easier Engineering execution on product development priorities
- Proactively facilitate the agile development process by:
- Participating in scrums
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog
- Facilitating sprint planning and commitments
- Performing mid-sprint and pre-release acceptance review testing to ensure the delivered functionality meets the definition of done (meets the required use cases/user stories, passed QA and UAT testing, functional validation with end-users, have been documented, have marketing materials developed, are priced appropriately for the market, etc.)
- 1+ year full lifecycle application product management experience OR monitoring domain experience
- BA/BS or equivalent, MBA, CS or CE degrees a plus
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple high priority tasks at once
Does this job speak to you? Send us your application! Take the next big step of your career at LogicMonitor.