You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You look for projects where you can learn new technologies and techniques. You thrive in an environment based on autonomy and trust. You’re creative. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company. We use AI and machine learning to protect leading organizations from manipulative online campaigns and are revolutionizing the way communities, brands, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We do this by detecting, monitoring and mitigating social media manipulation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Product Manager with 3 or more years of experience. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the Director of Product.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be the person responsible for researching and defining the workflows and strategies our users need to use to identify and take action on disinformation. To that end...
- You’ll lead and collaborate with a cross functional agile product team that will include designers, engineers, data scientists, and security/propaganda experts.
- You’ll define the roadmap, priorities, and success metrics for a core part of the New Knowledge product.
- You’ll work with sales and marketing to communicate the business impact of your work to less-technical users.
- You’ll help guide what the product team looks like at New Knowledge. We’re a small team, and you’ll have a huge impact.
What you'll have:
- You have at least 3 years experience in product management. Ideally you’ve worked on enterprise B2B SaaS products, especially products that lean heavily on data science-led insights.
- You get energy from iterating, and figuring out undefined problems. We’re exploring brand new problem spaces, which involves a lot of quick iterations, prototyping models and UX alike. You know what to iterate and test next week, all while knowing where your product’s going in the next year.
- You’re excited to be one of the first PMs on a growing product team. You’re eager to influence a team and a product from the ground up. Maybe you’ve worked at a growing startup before.
- You care about the space and the problem. We take our mission seriously. We work at NK because we know that this is one of the most important problems out there to solve.
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to do purpose-driven work with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) with a 100% company match up to 4% of salary
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces technology
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and Topo Chico
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!