CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
The Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products and partner integrations. In this role, you will help manage and grow partners, build partner integrations and work with major Cloud Service Providers to develop and deliver solutions that delight and inspire our customers. This is a very visible and hands-on PM role where you will interact with partners, CISOs, and end-users. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Help drive the product strategy and roadmap needs for CrowdStrike partners.
- Get to know our customers’ and partners’ use cases in depth, and how they could use CrowdStrike’s APIs and capabilities to solve their challenges.
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment.
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain information repositories of competitive activity.
- Ensure API services and new delivery to extend existing services are delivered in timely way and integrate into the CrowdStrike platform and enable partners in a coherent way
- Drive the evolution of the API and overall platform within larger product development architecture, product design and planning processes
- Partner with Product Marketing to define and execute the go-to-market strategy & messaging, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target personas
Desired Skills & Experience
- More than 2 years of product management experience with atleast 2 years experience in the security domain
- BS degree in an applicable field. Master’s preferred
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Partner management experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- Hands-on technical background and experience in the information security industry
- Experience with REST APIs and software integrations is desirable
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.