The Multifamily Product Manager will be responsible for tools related to acquiring and managing urban inventory within the multifamily apartment industry. Product set will target a wide swath of users from property owners, apartment residents, cleaners, supply vendors, operations support personnel, and vacationing travelers. You'll need to understand our various user personas, prioritize feedback from various channels, and work with a cross functional team to develop and execute on a test-and-learn roadmap stretched across multiple software applications. This is a new and growing team, with a rapidly expanding feature set and many opportunities to introduce new ideas, test them, and iterate.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the product vision and planning and help drive the product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional partners to research requirements.
- Work closely with user experience designers to research, define, and test UI.
- Collaborate daily with the development team to identify and prioritize user stories.
- Drive a high-velocity testing roadmap to ensure continuous learning.
- Monitor and investigate customer feedback and customer support metrics
- Manage resolution of urgent technical issues.
- Launch new features in collaboration with customer experience and product marketing.
- Understand the market and identity gaps and opportunities to improve the product
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to define, track and report on metrics.
- Communicate broadly on decisions, progress, and plans.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience.
- You have experience in data-centric decision-making and the scientific method of observing, hypothesizing and measuring to learn and refine strategy.
- Consistent record of leading a product line in a global, fast-paced environment.
- You have shown the ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and drive collaborative decisions with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Experience with online travel and sharing economy preferred.
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with distributed teams.
- Willing to travel ~10%
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.