Product Marketing Manager
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
We are looking for our first dedicated Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas. We’re a fast moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
You will focus on the development of product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for key features. While doing that, you will work closely with various teams, including product, marketing, sales and operations to develop the best experience for our users and drive product adoption.
- Create and maintain core product positioning, naming, features, and benefits
- Build customer-focused product content that excites, inspires, and compels adoption
- Drive the commercialization of our products
- Design and refine strategies to drive feature usage and positive business outcomes
- Determine key value propositions and target audiences of new solutions
- Design thoughtful communication plans for internal and external partners
- Manage our presence in the app/play store
- Maintain awareness of cross-functional product team roadmaps to ensure launches are phased and coherent
- Product strategy: You can jump in and collaborate with PM, engineering, design and data leads to create a compelling product vision and accompanying development timeline.
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative. You think outside the box to bring our product features to the world!
What you bring to the table:
- Relevant experience in product and growth marketing delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on developer marketing, preferably at SaaS or technology companies
- Storytelling. You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- Great in articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Data savviness. You just go get the data you need and form it into an insightful story. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You are persistent, pragmatic and rational – facts beat speculation.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English required
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Think you have what it takes?