At Social Solutions, our Product team members combine a passionfor discovery efforts, a desire to constantly engage with clients, leadershipskills to quarterback a talented product team, quantitative skills to measureimpact, and presentation skills to evangelize their visions. We progress beyond a myopic focus on "what todo today" towards "what we need to build for tomorrow." The impact of our work is felt by non-profitand public-sector organizations whose goals are to help those who need it most,and our products must live up to those lofty ideals every day.
What You'll Do
- Create and evangelize a vision that delivers valuable, usable, and actionable insights to our clients within our software platforms
- Deliver a roadmap that focuses on how we help our clients interact with the people they serve during their day-to-day activities. How can our clients continue to keep their participants actively engaged with the program? How can we promote actionable data insights not only to our clients, but to the people they serve?
- Lead a talented, driven, collaborative product team towards delivering your roadmap. Incorporate team feedback while you aim to deliver the best capabilities we can for our clients
- Lead Discovery efforts directly with current and prospective clients, gathering feedback and insights that help drive your vision and roadmap
- Develop cross-functional teams that help deliver and prove the value we create for our clients
- Measure and present the impact of your team's work directly to the leadership team at Social Solutions, quantifying the value of your progress
- 2+ years of experience in software product management within an Agile environment preferred
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Experience creating products that integrate data into decision making, including data visualization outputs within a product
- Strong presentation skills used for presenting internally to leadership team members as well as running client discovery sessions such as user groups and product demos
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy adapting to feedback from both users and internal stakeholders, building stronger products as a result
- Strong leadership skills as you are the captain of your product team. Make sure everyone is driving towards the product goals together and is bought-in to your vision
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented!We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that cometogether to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software(SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Oursoftware for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and moretime on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people whorely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works fordirect service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact tostakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not bediscriminated against on the basis of disability.