QA Testing Specialist & Product Assistant
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Are you passionate about quality, detail-oriented and a fast learner? Join our team in Austin, Texas as QA Testing Specialist & Product Assistant. We’re a fast-moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
When deciding on what to do, we start with what is best for our users. You’ll be pushing for quality, ensure that our applications are error-free and provide support for our internal and external stakeholders and users.
- Perform QA activities, especially UAT testing
- Support in the management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs
- Support in requirements and feature definition
- Assist in any product related matters (e.g. documentation, communication)
- Work closely with designers and developers at all stages to promote quality
- Advise and suggest improved methods for QA and workflow
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Communicate periodically to internal teams (Ops, Sales, Marketing) the status of the bugs
What you bring to the table:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in Web, Mobile (Android and iOS), API and UI testing
- Ideally, experience working closely with remote development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements
- Keen attention to detail, Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant, fast-paced culture
- Huge variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today.