Senior Product Manager, Construction Financials
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll influence the overall success of Procore’s Construction Financials product-line by leading the effort in identifying the right products, partaking in leading a cross-functional squad to build the product right, collaborating with other squads across tribes, and continuously delivering business and customer value.
In this senior individual-contributor role, a deep background in product management is a must. The position requires excellent communication skills, strong leadership qualities, the ability to navigate the problem and solution space with minimum supervision, and the ability to iteratively deliver positive business outcomes.
As a successful Senior Product Manager for Construction Financials, you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and where decisions regularly impact Procore’s collective ability to deliver against key opportunities with focus on the company’s objectives and key results. You’re comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders, managing competing priorities, and understanding and communicating the opportunity trade-offs for decisions. You have proven and demonstrable experience in understanding customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Business & product strategy - Deeply understand and aid in the communication of business and product strategy.
- Accountable for objectives/opportunities - Accountable to work with cross-functional teams/squads to understand and meet Construction Financials primary objectives.
- Represent customer context - Understand, communicate, and influence Construction Financials’ key value proposition, target market, user jobs, and user journey.
- Market trends - Seek out, understand, communicate, and be influenced by technology and market trends.
- Use data and respect subject matter expertise - Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data appropriately to help inform decision-making process.
- Maximize value - Ensure potential value is realized as soon as possible through timely, incremental delivery.
- Continuous view on product - Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing opportunities while collaborating closely with customer and go-to-market teams at Procore.
- Quality & performance - Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a software company
- Bachelor’s degree (a degree in Computer Science or related field would be a strong plus)
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Experience of overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Manager’s view, etc.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.