Senior Product Manager
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
The Product Management team is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products, and to partner with our industry leading threat hunting service (Overwatch) and our managed Endpoint offering (Falcon Complete) teams to make sure CrowdStrike continues to deliver on its mission to prevent breaches. In this role, the successful applicant should have a large domain knowledge of large scale threat management and orchestration systems. In this role you will be expected to interact both internally with the engineering teams bringing the latest management and reporting technologies to the product, alongside the product marketing team, empowering them to create white papers, marketing tools etc to show CrowdStrike’s leadership in this space, and externally with some of the largest companies in the world who are among CrowdStrike’s customer base. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define and maintain product roadmap for CrowdStrike’s internal tooling for the Overwatch and Falcon Complete as well as the external features designed to maximize the customers investment in these services
- Work closely with the Overwatch and Falcon Complete teams and be their internal and external champion
- Be responsible for internal and external communication on CrowdStrike’s threat hunting and managed endpoint services
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
What You'll Need
- 5 years of hands-on security industry experience working in SOC-team like situations, with 3 years as a product manager delivering new features to internal or external customers
- Able to use Splunk ES, Elastic Search Kibana or other tools to derive insights from large data pools
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s desirable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law