Senior Product Manager
What you’ll be called: Senior Product Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Use thorough market understanding, thoughtful business and technical acumen and strong cross-organizational leadership to successfully launch new products and manage ongoing initiatives. Working closely with KW stakeholders, you will develop compelling value propositions, differentiated solutions, use cases and business models to attract new users and to further develop existing users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business case and market analysis for portfolio products and develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings within market segments.
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships as needed to realize product requirements, effectively communicating benefits and setting expectations across the organization.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies and other best practices for our products and solutions.
- Participate in product launch/rollout activities, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Partner with corporate marketing and other creative resources to develop case studies, materials, briefs, FAQs and related collateral.
- Facilitate product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
- Evangelize our products, solutions and best practices to our customers, prospects and the market at large via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of product management experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Design, or a related technical field or equivalent technical experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize based on changing business objectives.
- Experience in real estate or real estate software.
- Experience with infrastructure.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.