Site Merchandising Manager
As the Site Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for leading the overall site strategy for assigned categories, innovation, and development of the customer experience to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Define and continually optimize navigation, product attributes, site merchandising, site content, product information and photography standards for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning for assigned categories.
- Manage specific site merchandising tools that improve the experience in the areas of personalization, onsite search, product recommendations, rating & reviews, etc.
- Coordinate cross functionally to align homepage content, landing pages, category pages and content pages to tell a cohesive story, in line with brand and site priorities.
- Partner with software engineers to develop and enhance tools that improve the customer experience and efficiency of internal teams.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the site.
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Site merchandising experience in a leadership role
- Managing merchandising tools
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.