Sr. Product Manager, Growth
What is the opportunity?
Were you born with intense curiosity for and intuition about the strategy behind products in your everyday life? Do you thrive in ambiguity and are the go-to problem solver on your team? Are you always thinking of creative ideas and tools to test new hypotheses? Are you passionate about local businesses? We have only scratched the surface of potential customers that would benefit from Main Street Hub and even more so as a GoDaddy company. We are looking for a strong, entrepreneurially-minded product manager to help us capture the opportunity!
As the Product Manager, Growth, you will be responsible for defining and executing initiatives that accelerate customer adoption and reduce customer acquisition costs, including funnel optimization, pricing and packaging and the introduction of new products. You will work closely with a team of engineers and designers to get experiments out the door and collaborate with data science and business intelligence teams to analyze their success. You will help de-risk future products and marketing strategies and take a data-driven approach to identifying the biggest growth opportunities and validating bigger strategic directions. Your success will be measured both on the iteration speed of the team and the impact they have. This role requires strong communication skills, relevant experience with analyzing and optimizing customer lifecycles (especially related to acquisition and reactivation) and a love of experimentation within a team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to increase sales productivity ($ per rep / day)
- Own product roadmap and strategy for the enabling technologies that power the sales engine, including pipeline management, lead assignment and prospecting tools
- Lead the negotiation and tradeoff process with engineering and design to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns our work to growth team goals; run stand-ups, etc.
- Collaborate with growth leadership and cross-functional teams to drive pricing and packaging strategy and discovery on potential partnerships, acquisitions and new products
- Serve as the subject matter expert and voice of customer for assigned growth initiatives; build the business case and gain approval from key stakeholders
- Establish, measure, and update teams and executives on KPIs resulting from the rollout of new sales experiments and growth product initiatives
What does it take to succeed?
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Customer centricity -- passion for great design and truly delighting users, both internal and external
- Sales & marketing operations knowledge -- experience working with high volume sales and marketing engines; understanding of lead sourcing, pipeline management concepts and sales personas and workflows; conceptual knowledge of Salesforce is a huge plus
- Track record of success -- experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit -- must be self-driven, individually accountable, passionate about business results who can completely own the delivery of high value initiatives
- Split testing knowledge -- familiarity with A/B testing approaches and tools is important
- Excellent presentation and people skills -- must work well with users at all levels, including C-Level executives.
- Analytical thinking -- clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in your communication. Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
- Comfortable with ambiguity -- define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Attention to detail -- comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options
- Unlimited time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan