Sr. Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work in one of the four critical areas for our direct to consumer market: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality for your product domain.
- Inspire and support your fully dedicated scrum team (or ‘pod’) to consistently design and deliver new features and functionality.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Partner with your UX counterpart to develop a site that delights the customer and provides a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 5+ years experience in product management with consumer-facing products
- 3+ years in ecommerce product management experience (preferred)
- Proven success with multiple project launches
- Background and experience in scrum and agile practices
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.