Professional Services Consultant
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including 4 of the top 5 SaaS companies, 4 of the top 6 US banks and 3 of the Fortune 5. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital and Sutter Hill Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers via onboarding to deliver structured training, best practices, and implementation discussions.
You’ll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert to deliver a first class onboarding experience for the customer. You’ll need to have a strong foundation in core networking principles, a background in web applications, and be able to understand how network issues impact application performance. The ideal candidate should have experience managing many deployments at once, being able to identify and resolve blocking issues. You’ll contribute to onboarding documentation, creating or updating material as the product evolves. You’ll need to be polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles - and need to love working for a growing company in the NPMD space.
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Standout "customer first" attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Project management and consulting experience
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging)
- Engage with customers to reduce ramp time and increase implementation stickiness
- Delivery of training, industry best practice discussions
- Help customers with ThousandEyes deployment implementation
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
Role may involve up to 80% travel, so candidate should be located within 60 miles of a major metropolitan airport.