AI Strategy Consultant - Digital Commerce
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is AI and cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive strategic engagements/ assessments that help our clients begin and accelerate their journey in AI.
It is the AI Strategy Consultant’s responsibility to lead and manage our new consulting offering to customers looking to better understand AI and how it can be leveraged across their enterprise. The Consultant must be able to drive a 4-6 week strategic assessment which covers the front-to-back value chain of client’s business, identifies the challenges and pain points across the business, and identifies/ prioritizes which of these opportunities can be addressed with AI. A strong understanding and proficiency in the Digital Commerce industry and its sub-sectors is a must. The Consultant will work closely with Customer Success Executives and Delivery team to ensure we are delivering value to the client as well as pull in resources from Product, Engineering, and Data Scientists as necessary.
This is a strategy consulting role which includes the ability to own and drive high quality deliverables, conduct interviews and workshop with executives, as well as solving complex business problems leveraging cutting-edge AI technology. In addition, this individual should have very strong communication and presentation skills as he/she will be working C-level executives and their direct reports, including IT Leads and Line of Business Leads. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the AI strategy and journey for some of the top companies in the world.
- 8-10 years relevant work experience in strategy consulting/ advisory and leading strategic assessments, transformations, and implementations
- Strong knowledge, understanding, and experience working in Digital Commerce, directly leading engagements in the industry and understanding of the domain
- Excellent project management disciplines including planning, developing high quality deliverables, and working and delivering to strict time constraints
- Strong analytical skills with a logical and systemic approach to solving complex problems
- An understanding of risk, how to mitigate risk and protect the firm's reputation
- Ability to interact, interview, and build relationships at the C- to VP-level and navigate complex customer organizations effectively
- Experience building and delivering highly effective executive-level presentations
- Excellent, written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter approach and ability to work independently
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Willingness to travel frequently (required)
- BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
Your typical day might include:
- Working within or leading execution of a strategic assessment for a client
- Understanding and anticipating client requirements and developing client relationships
- Preparation of underlying materials, leading/participation in workshops
- Conducting client interviews and leading the facilitation of workshops for key stakeholders
- Gathering and analyzing information, performing the identification of issues, creating and testing hypotheses and developing and communicating recommendations
- Conducting industry/ business research and analysis, including financial analysis
- Developing work plans for engagements and producing exceptional deliverables for clients
- Building an AI roadmap and use case definition(s) for the client to begin their AI journey
- Actively monitoring key risks and managing issues on an engagement
- Contributing to the development and growth of our Digital Commerce footprint
- Collaborating with Sales, Delivery, Product and Engineering to create a compelling proposal or deliver against engagement objectives
- Inventing innovative ways to approach the customer about our technology or deliver complex engagements in light of resource constraints
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.