Cloud Engagement Manager
The Engagement Manager is responsible for engagement scoping, interfacing with client project management, and overall service delivery for our customers. This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for qualifying, scoping and closing service opportunities through managing the service delivery and services budget for engagements at customer sites. This position is a senior position requiring an advanced technical skill set and experience gained from numerous Identity Management product implementations.
- Assist with the sales process for services portions of deals, including presentations, RFP responses, proposal negotiation, and statement of work generation
- Ensure that services are provided, implemented correctly and billed in a timely and accurate manner
- Serve as point person for the client on Service Delivery issues / escalations and take accountability for remedying any service failures
- Manage with a focus on profitability and productivity to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the business relationship between SailPoint and assigned client accounts
- Monitor accounts for change in solution/product usage, personnel, goals, mission, financial conditions, competitor involvement and other areas that could have an effect on clients’ ongoing use and/or satisfaction with SailPoint’s products and services
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to SailPoint Senior Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
- Identify new opportunities for expanding SailPoint product/service usage to maximize client success and SailPoint revenue growth
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of Engagement Manager or Project Manager experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus
- Familiarity with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Familiarity with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Familiarity with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Familiarity with enterprise HR systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++ is a plus
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
- Experience in a startup company is a plus
- Ability to travel 30-50%
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Technical degree or Master’s degree a plus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.