Ecommerce Program Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As the Program Manager you will be leading cross-functional teams in the execution of concurrent projects focused on new company initiatives and launch programs.
As an Ecommerce Program Manager, you will:
- Serve as the central communication point for cross-functional projects; ensure each team is aware of their deliverables and timing commitments at all times. Establish meeting cadence, create agenda, publish notes and actions, and keep meetings on task.
- Manage scope by creating and maintaining a project requirements list. Document, communicate, and manage approval of changes and impact (cost, timing, scope, risks, etc.).
- Create different project metrics and goals to manage each project team towards, based on business unit objectives.
- Manage cross-functional resources and completion of deliverables to maintain project timing. Track and report performance to baseline timing plan.
- Support identification and tracking of identified program risk items. Ensure cross-functional involvement in risk identification, ranking, and mitigation. Anticipate risk caused by late tasks and changes by developing mitigation strategy.
- Manage a dynamic and wide range of project types simultaneously, across different business areas and teams.
You should have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in program/project management role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on project and task completion is critical
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach
- Motivated by new challenges and problems to solve on a daily basis
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment