Event Project Coordinator
What you’ll be called: Event Project Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Support the planning, organization and execution of assigned events and contribute to all KWRI produced events and cultural expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, support all major event planning tasks and details in fulfillment of event vision and goals within the approved budget.
- Provide exemplary customer service and maintain the events email queue through courteous and timely responses to questions via email and telephone.
- Execute assigned deliverables contained in event project plans to the larger goals of the event in attendance numbers, vision and revenue.
- Successfully research and report on benchmarking techniques to assist in determining the vision for current and future programs.
- Depending on role within department, may support a specialty area such as event technology, event production, or event food and beverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Flexibility to occasionally work irregular business hours due to event schedules, set-up and break down.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, up to 30 pounds, and move, assist and lift items of awkward weights and sizes.
- Travel up to 20 percent.
- 2 or more years of event planning experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.