Experienced Logistics Professionals & Leaders
Shipwell believes we are fundamentally changing the logistics industry by breaking the mold of how the supply chain has been operated since its inception. We work with thousands of shippers and carriers to create the first automated solution in logistics through an unmatched technology platform that enables everyone to ship like Amazon. With a fast-paced and gritty startup mentally, which is generating a lot of buzz in the investment world, Shipwell provides a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future Fortune 500 Company. We are backed by some of the best investors in both Silicon Valley and Austin who believe we are onto something. We need the right people to continue our rapid growth plan towards changing the world of freight.
Experienced Logistics Professionals & LeadersAs Shipwell rockets into our 3rd year on the 3PL scene, we continue to change the industry and experience tremendous growth. Being an agile startup, we understand that as we grow, we will increasingly see a need for experience and leadership. Whether you may be seeking to start a new book of business or pursuing management opportunities, Shipwell can be the springboard you are looking for to take your career to the next level.
- Director Level Positions (5+ years of FTL Brokerage Experience)
- Carrier Sales Manager (3+ years of FTL Brokerage Experience)
- Customer Sales Manager (3+ years of FTL Brokerage Experience)
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3 + years experience in FTL Brokerage (Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed)
- Leadership qualities to mentor and train junior representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Driven, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated
- Ability to problem solve, think quickly and make educated business decisions
- Superior written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Corporate headquarters in sunny Austin, TX right in the heart of downtown
- Incredible food options are literally a few steps away
- Unique growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- Kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- 100% company-paid healthcare insurance to include dental and vision
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Competitive salary + commission
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- A quick path to leadership and management (we plan to add over 120 people in 2019 so we’ll need leaders!)
- Weekly catered lunches and breakfast
- An open work environment where everyone, even the new folks have a voice
- Exciting perk packages