Global SaaS Program Manager
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
You will be an active member of an innovative and passionate team developing features and key extensions to a growing SaaS product platform for the market leader in Identity Security. There is a wide variety of work including API development, identity protocol implementation, authentication systems, security vulnerability mitigation, and performance optimizations at a large scale.
We seek a Global Program Manager who will help coordinate product development across multiple sites, countries, and cultures. We require a passionate leader who flourishes in a fast-moving, agile environment, has superb communications skills, an outstanding ability to build detail plans, work dependencies across sites, and communicate progress to executives.
As a Global Program Manager in our Identity as a Service product group, you will serve as the focal point between all regions and drive issue resolution with multi-site programs. You will work with Site Program Managers and product development groups within Ping to meet delivery schedules and the high expectations of our customers.
- Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced
- Continuous improvement and quality focused
- Focused on customer success
- Work with Product and Engineering groups to build and track global cloud product delivery plans
- Drive accountability to commitments and quality throughout the team
- Coordinate priorities, dependencies, and agile change management
- Automate collection of delivery status and reporting
- Help drive programs for continuous improvement in delivery and quality
- Participate in executive strategy and planning sessions
- Demonstrable experience in building and coordinating delivery of complex SaaS services across multiple geographies to large enterprise customers.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to all levels in the organization
- Enthusiastic team player focused on customer success
- Clear understanding of dependency and risk management
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Agile development and planning processes
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated program leader, capable of driving communication and accountability
- Occasional international travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
- Experience with SaaS cloud product development and delivery
- Experience with program automation e.g. Jira dashboards, status reporting, etc
- PMP certification
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor of Business or Engineering is preferred.
- Three (3) years of related experience is required; assuming education requirements are met.
- Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is highly desirable.