Global Sales Enablement Program Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Sales Enablement Program Manager, who can assist in driving the delivery of high-value enablement services and programs in both time-to-value of employees and partners and ongoing proficiency of the sales team. As Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will be focused on building and maintaining enablement programs, including onboarding, certification, reporting and support models, for both internal sales and CrowdStrike's Strategic Alliances organization and partner community. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of sales enablement training, program management and business acumen, optimally in the security market place.
As the Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the programs for the sales and alliances team(s) are equipped with content, resources and training that is current, relevant, actionable, and easily consumed through the best and most appropriate forum. You will also be responsible for maintaining and coordinating these programs from inception to conclusion. This will involve working with a broad set of key stakeholders, including sales operations and global alliances leadership, product marketing and other key subject matter experts, to prioritize, launch and measure sales programs in alignment with strategic priorities, marketing campaigns and sales initiatives. Sales programs will include, but is not limited to, on-boarding, quarterly sales training, annual sales kick-off and regional/sales team training. The role will drive continuous innovation in sales enablement programs and tools to enhance overall participation and productivity in strategic initiatives to support the organization's business strategy and the potential to both create and facilitate content.
This role will ideally be based in Sunnyvale or Irvine, CA but is open to a remote location for the right candidate.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience:4-6 years’ experience in sales enablement and prior training coordination and/or administration experience
- Degree: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in program management or business-related fields
- LMS Capacity: 3+ years working with LMS (posting, reporting and managing LMS for different departments and roles)
- Personal drive: Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget while managing competing priorities
- Exceptional problem-solving capability:Facilitate cross-team collaboration for globally distributed organizations, enforcing best practices and incorporating feedback from internal resources and partners. High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability are a must.
- Travel: Willing and able to travel (approximately 50%) to facilitate various training programs.
Bonus Points (3-5 maximum bullet points)
- Experience using cutting edge enablement platforms with mobile learning, experiential learning, gamification, and robust tracking and reporting features.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- 401k Plan
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Competitive Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Free lunches regularly catered
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.