HSE and Compliance Manager
- Oil and gas professional to manage the compliance portfolio of our customers and suppliers.
- Create, implement, manage and maintain internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage client relationships and provide customer support associated to compliance.
- Incident management as reported through supplier network
- Oil and gas field experience is a mustOversee the collection, verification and maintenance of supplier compliance documentation (contracts, insurance, HSE)
- Manage the compliance of our E&P client portfolio across various 3rd party systems (ISN, Avetta, PEC, etc)
- Oil & Gas industry knowledge with an emphasis on Contracts, HSE and Insurance compliance
- Must be comfortable working with customers in both a corporate and field setting
- This role will require occasional travel to meet with customers in their office as well as suppliers in the field
- 5+ years experience in oil and gas HSE compliance
- Knowledge and interest in oil and gas industry especially consultants and vendor management.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary