An Implementation Advisor is a critical first point of contact with a customer after they have committed to a partnership with Spredfast and as such help set the tone and long-term success of our customer relationships. The Implementation advisor is responsible for managing and delivering complex software rollouts across multiple customers simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background working both independently and with a team to develop scalable processes, establish project plans, and meet deadlines. The Spredfast Implementation Advisor is a good listener who is articulate, responsive, patient, and possesses the ability to explain a wide range of social media concepts to customers with varying levels of social media knowledge.
All Spredfast employees have a good a sense of humor, lots of creativity, and a "team first" disposition.
- Manage new software implementations from end to end utilizing project management best practices and tools
- Uncover and map the customer’s goals and objectives to best practices and configure the Spredfast platform in support of the customer’s need
- Forecast and navigate delays in customer timelines by evaluating impact and aligning expectations
- Educate end users on the Spredfast platform
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new features of Spredfast products to help educate our customers
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and notes in Spredfast’s internal systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years managing projects, ideally customer-facing and in the technology or SaaS spaces
- Experience with software implementation preferred
- Passion for social media and social media marketing
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills preferred
- Proficiency with project management and CRM tools like Salesforce and Clarizen
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator, preferred
- Well-organized with an attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; application must have a current passport
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, our product, our partners, and our competitors
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.