Implementation Project Manager
Implementation Project Manager
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2018, is looking for an Implementation Project Manager for our Austin Four Points Office to enable our customers to sell more with their online stores. You will use your your unparalleled project management skills to help our Enterprise customers during implementation of the BigCommerce platform. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with client executives to execute strategy, provide timely updates on critical milestones in addition to managing project timelines and scope.
- Ownership in developing as well as delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Achieve and surpass client business requirements and timelines to successfully launch stores for BigCommerce’s diverse Enterprise client organizations.
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in the most vibrant and fastest growing Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects and account managers at point of close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores, and contributing to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Acknowledge all client requests within standard SLAs, set expectations for resolution and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organization.
- Ensure seamless partnership with Account Management and Support teams in support of client success and longevity.
- Maintain pristine and professional communication and delivering world class service.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field or equivalent experience required
- CAPM, or equivalent certification, or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment required
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers.
- Must have experience in eCommerce
- Expert communication and professional writing skills
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience preferred
- Diligent time management and communication skills
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, TaskRay or equivalent project management software
To be a strong fit for this role you must:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, academic, agile, and positive
- Have a strong desire to build client relationships
- Be outspoken and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
- Be ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Work well with technical team members ranging from support to development to facilitate solutions to client issues that are unique
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Be a project manager by nature and have an account management mindset
- Have excellent time management skills
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.