Integration Support Specialist
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
The Integration Support Specialist is a tier-two support expert responsible for diagnosing troubleshooting, verifying fixes for integration issues identified. The Integration Support Specialist will support multiple integration platforms and will interact with some of our most important integration partners. Internally, the Integration Support specialist will help promote sound support processes and will help train Tier One support teams as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Triage integration issues
- Investigate and resolve integration issues reported by partners
- Consider potential impacts to other integration partners based on reported issues
- Become an expert for each of the infrastructure components of our platform, and develop troubleshooting expertise for each component
- Report on ticket metrics for the region and uptime statistics
Who you are:
- Practical XML experience
- REST API Experience
- File Transfer protocol experience (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP)
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing role
- Prior technical support experience
- Preferred Skills:
- Salesforce experience
- Middleware experience a plus (particularly Talend)
- Supporting Skills:
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams and time zones
- Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
- Ability to adapt and master changes to technology and products
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate about customer service
- Desire to continuously evaluate and improve our customers' experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.