Partner Program Operations Manager
The SailPoint Partner Program Operations Manager is responsible for creating, maintaining, and expanding the Partner Program allowing SailPoint to grow through our Partner community; and implementing the operational processes to support the program. You will manage and expand the SailPoint Partner Program to align with corporate goals and initiatives and appropriately communicating any changes internally and externally by capturing and reporting relevant metrics to Sales Management and to the Executive team to ensure the Partner program is moving in a positive trajectory. You will also align with departments company-wide to provide cohesive solutions to the Partner Community
- Identify, recommend and develop changes to the partner program to expand the partner program and align with corporate goals
- Establish, communicate and develop program policies, processes and new models that will accelerate growth and scale for the partner ecosystem and reduce administrative burdens.
- Represents program effectively across all stakeholders. Facilitates interaction, discussion and decisions required to meet program outcomes.
- Maintains accountability and metrics for key ecosystem metrics, demographics, partnership contracts and performance of team against plan
- Creates and manages the implementation of processes and partner contract updates for any program changes to make them easy for the Partner Managers and to captures metrics on the success of the program.
- Monitors the existing program to ensure they are meeting objectives.
- Manages the Partner Advisory Board by coordinating meetings and completing action items from each meeting
- Drives, initiates and manages external partner portal(s) content, communications, and memberships
- Manages and updates the internal Partner intranet site allowing the Partner team to easily find the resources they need
- Documents and maintains standard processes for with internal metrics and templates for internal/external QBR, and partner object tracking
- Coordinates with marketing team regarding external website, Navigate, Partner Summits, Sales Kick-off events, Partner Quarterly Newsletter and Webinar series to educate the partner community
- Promote a no light philosophy between internal sales and our partner sales teams working with sales enablement, technical SEs and marketing to promote existing materials to the partner community.
- Establish, document and communicate repeatable, scalable on-boarding processes for the partner community growth and enablement
- Capture metrics to assist the Partner Managers in the management of their partners so they understand the value each partner brings to the program
- Drive and initiate external Partner Portal artifacts for ecosystem support and communications
- Assist in developing Partner promotions and marketing activities to ensure the best possible SailPoint Market coverage
- Provide key metrics and business visibility about the ecosystem to the Partner Managers, executive staff and key stakeholders through systematic reporting and structured cadence of communications
- Continuously monitor data quality for partner metrics and capture of cooperative marketing funds
- Assist sales operations with Partner non-standard quotes and anomalies
- Process deal closure partner metrics for end of quarter processing and work with finance to ensure processes are being followed
- Creation and maintenance of Partner Manager collateral ensuring remains up to date with corporate templates
- Develop internal training materials on Partner Processes for SailPoint sales executives and regional partner managers
Key Performance Indicators, Metrics and Measurements:
- Identification and implementation of effective process to allow the Partner Managers to meet their source opportunities goal and sales executives to meet and exceed their sales goals with no (or little) additional administrative burden
- Promotion of the partner program to the Partner Team and Partners globally to allow for a seamless operational process which includes registering deals and the progression through the pipeline
- Support both the Partner Teams, Partners and Sales executives with questions regarding the program
- Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations, and treating partner with integrity
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Business travel of less than 10% percent yearly.
- 3-5 years' of alliances/channels experience. Sales operation experience is a plus
- Financial analytics experience is a plus
- Understanding of technology, technology innovations, and new technology in large enterprises
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.