Are you someone that loves solving real user problems, building robust systems, and delivering compelling user experiences? Do you want to work on applications that help people in their everyday lives? If so, we’re searching for a Program Manager to join our RX Saver team.
The Rx Saver team at RetailMeNot is a new team that is passionate about helping people save money on their prescription medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by pharmacy location, but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the nation’s lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people money.
The Program Manager will oversee projects and own the overall process to drive RxSaver products and features to market. They will also work closely with Product Managers and key business stakeholders to ensure launch requirements are understood, defined, and tracked across all products. In this role, you should be comfortable creating project plans from stakeholder requirements and be a natural at facilitating cross-functional team discussions. You will be responsible for coordinating and aligning teams across 4-5 departments, must be highly action oriented, and able to drive change by optimizing existing and developing new processes.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in program/project management in the technology sector. Experience in the tech sector or Product Management environment is preferred.
- You have a Bachelor's in business, management, or related field
- You have demonstrated experience and comfort facilitating and owning all aspects of large cross-functional meetings, strong business acumen, and organizational agility
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or CSM/PSM (Certified/Professional Scrum Master) certification a plus
- Experience working in an Agile delivery organization and familiarity with Agile principles/practices a plus
- You have extensive experience creating project management plans
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills, active listening, and writing skills
- You lean into challenging situations and embrace and seeks innovation
- Builds collaborative relationships across the organization
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer and partner experiences
What You'll Do:
- You will operate key processes across the RxSaver business, in partnership with the broader cross-functional team, and reporting into the General Manager
- Organize agendas, templates, and presentations for GM approval before leadership team and executive meetings
- Coordinate the execution of strategic RxSaver initiatives
- Drive cross-functional alignment across Product Management, Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, Sales, and Business Development, Engineering
- Create and maintain project templates and documentation
- Lead in defining new processes and improving existing processes
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Facilitate action, resolve conflicts, manage relationships, and communicate constantly
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.