At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional, build something sustainable and make a real impact. We are built for the wild.
As a Program Manager in the new product development group, you will have one of the most critical roles at the company. You will be a member of the team that develops the best-in-class, tough as nails product that YETI is known for. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and manufacturing partners ensuring the successful development and launch of new products. You are an excellent leader and a persuasive problem solver committed to delivering an exceptional product to our customers.
A look at your day-to-day
- Coordinate multiple concurrent programs and their interdependencies
- Develop and manage cross-team deliverables within schedules, budgets and requirements
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and it’s vendors
- Analyze risks and issues and take corrective action
- Manage stakeholder communication
- Ensure program requirements are met in areas of features, market introduction, cost, quality, safety and project performance
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years program management or project management experience
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Foundational understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing best practices
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- Competitive PTO program PLUS Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 5 additional days after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Benefits coverage (health, dental, vision, etc) and 401K
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.