Job Description Summary
CCC is seeking a self-motivated Program Manager with experience defining and implementing standardized business practices. The successful candidate will work directly with business partners to ensure project objectives are clear and scope is agreed upon. He or she will coordinate with other departments within CCC to ensure all aspects the project are well planned and executed successfully.
The candidate will need a basic understanding of Agile development practices & principles. Key to the role, the candidate will perform high level tracking of project deliverables for numerous concurrent projects and produce a range of work products including presentations, project plans, and business analysis artifacts.
- Work with clients to establish the project scope, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, work-breakdown structure, and detailed project plan; document key charter agreements in a Statement of Work.
- Organize project artifacts and deliverables in a central repository to retain project knowledge.
- Presenting materials to internal stakeholders and customers
- Work with managers to ensure proper resource allocation and business workflow expertise for each project; motivate resources to excel.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, monitors risks, delays, and foreseeable challenges
- Manage implementation milestones and activities per project schedule
- Validate documented project goals and objectives with client and make necessary modifications.
- Experience eliciting, analyzing, and documenting, business requirements for software release, development, enhancement-based projects
- Assemble, analyze, and develop process-flows, workflows, and UI click-flows
- Conduct and document pre-implementation process review of customer workflow
- Confirm documented roll-out strategy with client and make necessary modifications.
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders and assigned resources.
- Accurate and timely documentation of project phases, timelines, updates and outcomes.
- Participate in end to end test cycles with clients and business partners for feature validation
- Consult with customer to identify and communicate hardware and software requirements prior to implementation
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior project management experience
- Familiar with iterative development approaches (Agile, Scrum, etc)
- Experience assembling and organizing project plans and leading project status meetings
- Experience gathering complex requirements from internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or Business, or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!