As a Program Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for leading cross-functional initiatives in execution of concurrent projects focused on new company initiatives and launch programs
- Serve as the central communication point for cross-functional projects; ensure each team is aware of their deliverables and timing commitments at all times. Establish meeting, cadence, create agenda, publish notes and actions, and keep meetings on task.
- Manage scope by creating and maintaining a project requirements list. Document, communicate, and manage approval of changes and impact (cost, timing, scope, risks, etc).
- Create different project metrics and goals to manage each project team towards, based on business unit objectives
- Effectively communicate priorities and alignment across the organization
- Manage cross-functional resources and completion of deliverables to maintain project timing. Track and report performance to baseline timing plan
- Support identification and tracking of identified program risk items. Ensure cross-functional involvement in risk identification, ranking, and migration. Anticipate risk caused by late tasks and changes by developing mitigation strategy
- Manage a dynamic and wide range of project types simultaneously, across different business areas and teams
We look forward to hearing more about your experience with:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in program/project management role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on project and task definition, completion, and prioritization is critical
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach
- Motivated by new challenges and problems to solve on a daily basis
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.