Program Specialist, MAPS Group Coaching
What you’ll be called: Program Specialist, MAPS Group Coaching
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
You will take full ownership of the life cycle of a Group Coaching program. You will work to foster relationships with coaches and clients, providing excellent customer service and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all assigned Group Coaching program coaches and clients.
- Provide administrative and customer support to Group Coaching clients, coaches and MAPS staff.
- Manage Group Coaching program launches, including the creation of online registrations and facilitating the creation of workbooks and course materials.
- Partner with the Group Coaching Manager to organize all marketing for programs, including promotions, webinars, emails, social media, etc.
- Distribute program surveys, analyzing data and communicating opportunities for improvement to coaches.
- Constantly review program materials to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Maintain regular communication with all coaches.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with many different types of people.
Who are we?
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.