Project Manager, Associate
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
As a Blackbaud Professional Services Project Manager, you will be accountable for the project lifecycle which includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
Key skills and activities that will ensure client and project success include:
- Development of project plans including strategy definition, project forecast allocation, timelines and milestones, and contingency planning.
- Collaboration across resources to effectively carry out tasks and deliverables within the project.
- Management of project status, risk management, deliverable quality assurance, budget and timeline.
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus on a desired outcome
- Thinks through and communicates clearly goals, interests, and positions in negotiation or conflict situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of client engagement.
- Creative and critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with direct marketing or fundraising campaigns highly desirable
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products and the non-profit industry are a plus
- PMP certification desirable but not required
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.