Project Manager, The ONE Thing
What you’ll be called: Project Manager, The ONE Thing
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
We are a training and education startup based on the best-selling book The ONE Thing. We help people take back control of their time and gain clarity about how to invest it. To date we’ve sold more than 1.7 million copies and our podcast is in the top 5% of all podcasts in the world.
We office inside Keller Williams Realty International, a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times.
Who we’re looking for:
A results-oriented collaborative leader, who prefers a fast-paced work environment and has a proven track record for success. You thrive in a complex operating model, turning chaos into order and data into insights.
What you’ll do:
You will create and improve new systems that drive growth, engagement and retention for The ONE Thing. Additionally, you will be responsible for building and delivering an exceptional customer experience, for both external and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review existing systems, make recommendations to increase efficiency, and create new systems to drive growth of multiple revenue streams.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, ensuring all stakeholders are held accountable to deliverables and timelines.
- Monitor, analyze and interpret data to identify opportunities for improvement and execute a new path forward.
- Build and deliver an exemplary customer service model including phone, email and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in administration, operations or project management.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.