Project Manager for Pilot Programs
Position at HotSchedules
The HotSchedules Pilot Project Manager serves as the business and solution expert provides technical expertise to prospects and customers and supports the HotSchedules team in growing the business. This position ascertains customer requirements, engages in consultative and technical solutions, and is critical in the success of new customer pilots and implementations.
- Works with small and mid-market pilots to identify current and future customer business needs and requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Key individual in ensuring new customer Pilot criteria is developed, business requirements are determined and a successful pilot is achieved
- Seeks to understand and confirm success criteria for customer pilot engagements, ensures executive and operational sponsorship and ensures customer engagement throughout the pilot
- Responsible for ensuring post-pilot roll-out dates are determined and the schedule is adhered to by both the customer and HotSchedules.
- Work with customers during the pilot and implementation stages to ensure they are successfully adopting the software
- Analyze product data and create outreach tactics based on pilot customers who have low product usage and low implementation participation
- Create engagement assets that can be delivered to customers to create value via webinars, online community or other marketing campaigns
- Work across Sales, Customer Success, and Implementation departments to share common themes to improve business processes to increase retention
- Provides web-based, phone, and in-person customer requirements discovery and analysis
- Performs product demonstrations and designs proof of concept exercises
- Present and articulates advanced product features and benefits, as well as product future direction
- Help to develop customer's staff by providing technical information and guidance
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
- Stays current on product releases and enhancements
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Depth and Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
- 5+ years in restaurant IT and Training preferred OR 5+ years in SaaS implementation
- Sales engineering experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or business related field
- High sales aptitude
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver on business commitments
- Thrive in a team environment
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability -We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.