Project Manager, Professional Services
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of leaders, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
About the Job:
Are you ready to make an impact? Supporting the Client Implementation Services Team, this position leads and manages multiple, complex, large and sometimes global implementation projects at LogicMonitor.
The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating, supporting, and assisting in all aspects of a large, complex, cross-functional, and global projects from original concept through the final implementation and testing. They will ensure governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management. They will be developing project budgets and will be responsible for performance against financial parameters, monitoring, and reporting on projects.
The Project Manager will drive business value by leveraging business and technology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver multiple complex projects with significant business impact. This is an opportunity to interact with some of the most recognizable companies in the world!
- Develop and implement project schedules to meet agreed-to deadlines. Engage in ongoing client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other PS project managers to coordinate, schedule and align resources for incoming PS projects.
- Work in tandem with Solutions Engineers to plan the delivery of services offered in PS packages and custom SOWs.
- Drive action and follow-through with engineers, partners, internal stakeholders and customers to minimize and eliminate project delays and inactivity.
- Capture customer requirements and develop actionable tasks for Solutions Engineers.
- Gather project success criteria and build documented project plans.
- Flawlessly juggle multiple, simultaneous PS projects.
- Ensure project success from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects stay on track and within budget.
- Define and maintain accurate timeframes throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Track, document and communicate out PS project statuses to customers and internal teams.
- Maintain a detailed summaries and high-level overviews of all assigned PS projects.
- Identify and highlight project risks, issues and challenges with all parties involved.
- Maintain high standards for organization, communication and ensuring customer success.
- Anticipate challenges and issues with project timeframes or scope. Manage expectations with all involved stakeholders.
- Maintain excellence with the most demanding of customers, forging a clear path of project execution that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Follow up with project champions to collect customer feedback.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Inquisitive and self-motivated.
- 4-6 years professional experience.
- 2-4 years IT, services or agile project management experience.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodology; Smartsheet, JIRA or Harvest experience a plus.
- Proven ability to independently engage, present, and communicate with senior leadership.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Creative and critical thinker with ability to translate customer needs to technical requirements.
Does this job speak to you? Send us your application! Take the next big step of your career at LogicMonitor.