Project Manager, Revenue Operations
As a Revenue Operations Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering business-driven, technology-enabled projects in support of Procore’s strategic roadmap. You’ll work directly with business stakeholders throughout the organization, oversee multiple projects, and balance competing priorities. You’ll lead cross-functional teams consisting of Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, System Administrators, Developers, and Vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the creation of project charters and project plans to support strategic initiatives within the Revenue organization
- Develop procedures and tools to help formulate Procore’s project management methodology in collaboration with peers across the organization
- Formalize project scope, deliverables, and timelines
- Develop detailed work plans, budget estimates, and schedules
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations
- Develop and deliver periodic status reports
- Partner with the IT organization to align resources and timelines, ensuring that the SDLC process is followed
- Proactively manage risk
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (C-Level to ICs)
- Collaborate with team members and vendors to identify and resolve issues
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Experience delivering projects using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to manage short-term and long-range projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer-oriented focus
- Technology savvy, with experience in CRM systems like Salesforce
- Full lifecycle experience, from project initiation, planning, to execution and analysis
- Experience developing and managing communications plans
- Management of project schedules and resources using Microsoft Project, JIRA
- PMP, Six Sigma or other relevant project management certification
- SaaS industry experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.